Grass Permit Guidelines
DROP-OFF LOCATION: 3602 Sunset Avenue (the westerly end) at the Township's recycling drop-off facility.
HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon.
Additional summer hours are provided as follows from April 15th through September 30:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Grass dumpsters are available April 15 through November 30th.
- Grass permits are required for all gardeners and landscapers who use the Sunset Avenue drop-off.
- A flat fee of $500 is charged per truck, per year. This flat fee represents unlimited dumping of grass loads for the calendar year.
- Anyone dumping debris or grass without a permit will be summonsed for illegal dumping.