The Community Services Office of the Department of Human Services provides counseling and crisis intervention services to individuals and families of the township.
There is no charge for most services for Ocean Township residents, as the office is supported by the people of the township and the Monmouth County Board of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Services.
All counseling is strictly confidential.
We Can Help:
- Youth - to live more effectively at home and school
- Adults - having social, emotional or family problems
- Anyone - having problems related to alcohol or drug abuse
- Parents - through family counseling and parent education programs
- Educators & Professionals - by providing in-service programs & consultation
- The Community - by development & implementation of community programs to meet needs
Our staff of professional counselors works closely with school personnel, police, courts, social service organizations and substance abuse agencies to offer an extensive network of services.
If you would like to discuss a concern confidentially with a counselor, please call 732-531-2600 for an appointment.