Used Motor Oil, Antifreeze & Car Batteries

Full service stations are required by law to accept used motor oil. Oil must be free of contaminants. There is usually a one (1) gallon limit per visit.

Car batteries can be taken to a scrap yard where you can usually receive money for them. Local scrap yards include:

ANTIFREEZE & USED MOTOR OIL may also be brought to the County's Household Hazardous Waste Facility located in Tinton Falls.