Office Hours: Monday through Friday ~ 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
The Planning and Zoning Divisions of the Department of Community Development are responsible for:
* The review of all applications for construction permits in order to determine consistency with zoning
* The processing and review of all applications for subdivision, site plan, and variance approvals.
* Providing assistance to residents with zoning and planning issues.
* Staffing and providing professional services to the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Adjustment.
* Issuing driveway, fence, patio, and pod / dumpster permits.
* Issuing temporary sign permits.
* Producing and editing the Township Newsletter.
* Serving as the ADA Coodinator for municipal facilities.
* Providing clerical services to the Community Celebration Committee