Community Celebration Committee Sponsorship
The Township of Ocean Community Celebration Committee works to enhance the community through a variety of events held each year. These events are made possible by the generosity of the following:
Our Platinum Sponsor of the Year, with a $10,000 donation, is Shrewsbury Volkswagen, Shrewsbury Ave, Tinton Falls.
Our Gold Sponsor, with a $5,000 donation, is Middlebrook at Monmouth, 816 Deal Road, Ocean.
Our Silver Sponsors, with donations of $2,500, include:
- Cobblestone Village, West Park Avenue, Ocean
- Community Investment Strategies (owners of Heritage Village at Ocean and Heritage Village at Oakhurst), 1970 Brunswick Ave., Lawrenceville
- Family First Urgent Care, 1910 Hwy. 35S, Oakhurst
- Investors Bank, 88 Norwood Ave., Deal
- Law Office of Sanford D. Brown, L.L.C., 257 Monmouth Road, Oakhurst
- Seaview Square Mall, Hwy. 35 and 66, Ocean Township of Ocean Education Association
On Memorial Day, we honor our veterans who lost their lives serving our country
at a service held at 11:00 a.m. at Town Hall. This event falls on Monday, May 30.
Later that same day at 12:30 p.m., our Memorial Day parade
will kick off from Town Hall. The parade will travel north to Beecroft Place
and will end at the Oakhurst Firemen’s Field with food, fun and festivities.
This year’s Independence Day celebration will take place on Sunday, July 3
at Joe Palaia Park with festivities beginning at 6:00 p.m. and fireworks at dark.
Our Fall Fest will run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
on Saturday, September 24 at Joe Palaia Park.
A Veteran’s Day ceremony will take place at Town Hall on Friday, November 11 at 11:00 a.m.
We will have a Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Sunday,
December 4 at 4:30 p.m. at the Woolley House, 703 Deal Road.
We will hold a menorah lighting ceremony on Saturday, December 24 at 6:00 p.m. at Town Hall.
Our St. Patrick’s Day celebration
will take place in March of 2017 – check back for details!